You get what you are paying for. And sometimes you get great things for a quote under 50. Earbuds are true buddies of runners, athletes and drivers, and while they offer yet a limited output quality of sound compared to headphones, they can still rock when you are dealing with a great quality product. And you don’t have to pay too much for that. Check our top 5 list of the best earbuds under 50 and now how you can get into a win/win situation here spending few and getting a lot.
Top Models under 50 with Reviews
Photive PH-BTE70 Earbuds
This earbuds model developed by Photive is a rich gem pair that provides some of the best conveniences for users of this kind of earphones that you can find under 50 dollars. The audio quality of Photive is been largely praised in the recent years as they really got experts on providing outstanding sound quality for this kind of micro audio speakers that also have natural limitations. The hardware is developed with premium drivers and the APTX technology to make you feel chills with quite powerful and intense bass sounds. And of course, it is a great pair of earphones for runners and athletes. It is sweat proof, has on board controls to answer phone calls and manage your playing experience without touching your phone, with Bluetooth 4.0 included.
- Pair of earbuds water resistant
- Implemented Bluetooth 4.0 technology
- 6 Hours Rechargeable Battery
- 10 meters Wireless range
- Has outstanding drivers that deliver a quite rich and deep bass unlike most earbuds.
- Includes Advanced APTX sound technology for improved volume (db compensation)
- Sweat Proof
- Includes on-board controls for Bluetooth, you can answer phone calls, skip tracks and other playing functions.
STOON® QY8 Wireless Earbuds
This STOON pair of earbuds is another top earbuds for under 50 dollars with a great output of sound quality. While it has for sure great technologies behind the authentic bass it provides, these earphones are also developed with the familiar ear-in design, so the bass goes deeper and intenser. Like our previous model, this is a big name for runners and athletes, since it is waterproof both on the earplugs and the chord. 7 hours of continuous play and Bluetooth 4.1 are the features that put it some steps ahead the other models of our list.
- Rechargeable battery with 7 hours of talking time
- Water resistant
- Includes Bluetooth 4.1
- Wireless range: 10m
- It has multipoint inputs so you can connect 2 cell phones/tablets at the same time.
- Ear-in design for deeper bass, developed with medical grade silicone, including sweat proof materials both on earplugs and the chord.
PLAY X STORE Wireless Mini Earbud
This is the first model of our list that works solely as an talking earbud different from the previous models. While you can still listen to music with it, it will quite odd doing it with only one earphone, and that’s why this buddy has an original price listed by half or even less than many of our previous models. It doesn’t have an on board control, so you have to rely on virtual controllers connected to your phone/car stereo device. Also includes Bluetooth 4.1 and works as an external earphone (it won’t go inside of your ear canal).
- Pair of external earbuds
- Bluetooth 4.1
- 7 hours of talking time
- 10 m wireless reach.
- The earplug is external and extremely adjustable so you can decide how it will fit more comfortable.
- DSP noise reduction technology: cleaner sound both on music playing and phone calls.
- Is compatible with most controllers.
SoundPEATS QY7 Wireless Earbuds
As the name suggest, this model has some similarities with the STOON QY8 earbuds. They share the same patent of ear-in multitask earbuds that plays songs, answer calls and is compatible with multiple virtual controllers you can download as apps on your phone. There is no big differences here between these models apart from the visual. This model has an appealing more sportive and showy, but keeps the same qualities and costs almost the same price.
- Earbud with ear-in design
- Bluetooth 4.1
- 5 hours for talking time
- 10m reach
- Sweat proof, ear-in design for deeper and cleaner sound quality.
- Includes the Signalplus technology to eliminates white noise and a clearer sound as possible.
Apple Air Pod Earbuds
Apple AirPods Pro
- Active noise cancellation for immersive sound
- Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit
- Sweat and water resistant
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to the shape of your ear
The last item of our list is this Apple accessible model that has less outstanding audio qualities than its counterparts but still is rated as a great quality ear-in set of earbuds. Also has the 4.1 version of Bluetooth, battery lasts for 5 hours and includes white noise technology reduction. One of the main reasons this earbuds are not in the same quote as the others is the fact they are not sweat proof, so the materials are less long lasting.
- Ear-in plugs
- Bluetooth 4.1
- 5 hours autonomy
- 10m reach
- Includes Bluetooth profile CVC6.0 for noise cancellation
- 96KHZ DAC: HD delicate stereo sound
- Compatible with virtual controllers
What are the advantages ?
First and foremost, the biggest weakness of earbuds is also the its great virtues when it comes to money. Earbuds of all kinds will never provide the same kind of rich sound that headphones or a stereo system with conventional speakers do, simply because earbuds prioritize convenience than quality, they are made to be limited. Runners, athletes and all profiles of users of earbuds could not do what they are have to do with earbuds plugging a headphone on their heads. For that reason, some of the best earbuds out in the market costs almost the price of decent headphones that provide much better sound quality, but these earbuds cost all that because of high quality materials implemented in the design, the inclusion of much more multitask controls and features and, of course, the prestige of a brand (Sony, Samsung, Apple). These things will not make the limited sound of earbuds better, so there is not really that much point on spending too much when you can have a pair to hear music, answer phone calls for at least 5 hours on a row.
How To Find Best One?
Checking our list you can get a recipe that is not that complicated. If you are using for sports, it must be sweat proof, if you are using specially to drive and keep talking and answering your phone, it must be compatible and able to pair with most devices, and for all situations, with as many hours as possible of autonomy to use. For last, but not least, ear-in earbuds will always provide better sound quality, but that doesn’t mean it will be more comfortable for many people, so is up to you that decision making.
What Do Our Reviews Have To Say?
The more features and high quality standards, surely the most expensive, but as you can see, the differences of prices are really not that big – many of the earbuds of our list cost the same price – so you can be picky here with what you really need or want. Most earbuds models share the same functionalities, what makes them different from one each other is always the quality of materials, sound and resistance. You really get what you are paying for.